1. What is your husbands name? DeLoy Burdett (He doesn't actually love his middle name so much!)2. How long have you been married? Almost 13 years on November 16th.
3. How long did you date? We dated for3 1/2 months before we got engaged, then we got married 9 months later.
4. How old is he? He just turned 35 years old in July.
5. Who eats more sweets? HE DOES!!! He is a junk food junkie! I wish I could, because I absolutely love them, but I would be in big trouble! It's just not fair! (It'll catch up with him someday!)
6. Who said I love you first? I did.
7. Who is taller? He is about 6 inches taller than me!
8. Who is smarter? Do you even have to ask? haha... We both are, but in different areas.)
9. Who sings the best? I do for sure! He plays basketball!
10. Who does the laundry? I do, because he is always gone!
11. Who pays the bills? I do, but he makes the money!
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does!
13. Who mose the lawn? WHAT LAWN???
14. Who cooks dinner? I do.
15. Who is the 1st to admit when they are Wrong? Both of us do at different times.
16. Who kissed who first? Well, I have to admit, he was pretty shy when we met, because he had just gotten home from his mission, but one night at CEU, on the track, he told me to close my eyes, and he totally kissed me on the cheek! After that, he got up and walked off... WHATEVER! He was so sweet.
17. Who asked who out first? I went with one of my friends on a double date- she asked him, and I asked another guy. I totally fell in love with him, and stole him away!!!
18. Who wears the pants in the family? I think that we both do, depending on who is home!
I tag Andrea, Janelle, Angela, and Rachel!
5 comments:
Kissed you on the cheek??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I totally have to tease him about that! I am adding a picture of him on here for you..I'm sure he will love it!!
THat's neat! Those are some things that I did not know about you two!
By the way, did you tag me? or someone else named Andrea??
I will probably do this anyway, that's a fun way to share stuff!
That's a cute picture of Deloy by the way!
I tagged YOU, you silly!
I put a picture on my blog for you of Deloy on the field trip. He was very hard at work. I think you can save it from my blog to yours, if not I will email it to you.
Post a Comment