Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Happy 10th Birthday Kylee!!
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my 2nd little girl, Kylee! I know she isn't little anymore, but I can still see her as the little baby who used to snuggle on my shoulder when she would go to bed. Can you believe that she has gotten past that and is almost to the "Mom, I love you, but don't want a hug?" It is hard to see her grow up, but I love her so much! Love You Kylee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kylee, we love ya girlie!
Happy Birthday Kylee!
Awww! Happy Birthday Kylee! I love you sweetie!
I know what you're talking about Heidi, as far as the hugs! Deonne May does that too! She gives me hugs that I fondly call "noodle hugs"! She will put her chin on my shoulder and then her arms will just hang there! WHAT A STINKER!
LOL
I'll keep giving her hugs even though she thinks she's getting too old for hugs!
Post a Comment