Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fear Factor!!!

So tonight I went with Shan to Young Womens- it was "Fear Factor"-bring a parent night! We totally had to do a relay carrying raw egg yolks, stick our faces in a vanilla pudding pie and get out the gummy bugs, and let them spread Cool Whip all over our faces- and then they threw Cheetos at us to see if they would stick! Crazy huh?! I couldn't breathe while eating the pie because pudding was totally up my nose! Shan totally got into it too! She's as much of a nut as I am! It was totally awesome!

3 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

Heidi, you are such a fun Mommy!
Your kids are very lucky to have you!
I was just thinking about how much fun it would have been to have Momma go with us to mutual when we were in Young Womens. I miss her so much, I know we all do.
I love you all! Give everyone a hug and kiss for me okay! Love you guys!

bella utahan said...

what a fun activity!

Trent and Melanie said...

That was totally a ton of fun! I am glad that you came with Shantell and I was able to be there for that activity. It was hilarious to watch. I didn't know if it was more fun watching or the anticipation in know what you had to do next!! HAHA!!! I hope she still enjoys YW! I miss the girls soooo sooo much!