Saturday, September 13, 2008
My first non-Amish experience!!!!
Hey everyone!!! I am new to the wonderful world of blogging, but Christel is trying to modernize me a little bit (or in her words- "Help me not be so Amish!!!" haha~) I am at Christel's sewing my life away! I am so exhausted, but I am excited to go to Melon Days and see all of my friends and their families! It will be so fun! Life is all that I ever dreamed it would be! I am having the time of my life! My kids are growing up so fast- my oldest one is almost 12!!! (Man, do I feel OLD!!!) I have 5 kids, and my baby is 2. It is a blast, and I wouldn't change a thing! More to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay!! It's about time, is all I have to say! Love you guys!
YAY!!! Heidi and Deloy have a blog!!! I'm so excited! I miss you guys and I love you all so much!
I'm gonna vidit your blog often! Love you all! Andrea
sorry, I have issues spelling! LOL
Hey Heidi, I was wondering when you would get a blog. I'm new at this too, so I don't have nuch room to talk. It is nice to keep up with friends that you don't see too often though. Well I hope you don't mind me adding you. Oh, and will you ask Andrea to add me? See you this weekend. Loni
Welcome to the blogging world! I am looking forward to more posts! Good luck preparing for MDays!
Post a Comment