Sunday, September 14, 2008
Gimmie a kiss!!!!
So tonight, Brynlee came to me telling me she had gotten a treat out of my church bag- a Hersheys kiss! She was covered with "chocate" and was so cute! Shantell asked her to give her a hersheys kiss, but instead of giving her a hersheys kiss, she gave her a very chocolate kiss on her new school shorts!!! HAHA~ It was so funny! Shantell was laughing so hard, and couldn't really say anything, because Brynlee HAD given her a kiss- and it was even a chocolate one! What a nut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, she did ask for a kiss! :) I remember when I was little, some missionaries came to our house and one of them asked me if I wanted a kiss! I was so embarrassed..well, it turns out he meant a chocolate kiss! :)
LOL That's cute Heidi! Kids are so cute aren't they!
Christel, I think I remember that! That was such a long time ago!
YEA! You are on the web! It will be nice to keep up with your family and each other. Hope all is well. Your kids sure are silly- mine too! Smile!
Post a Comment