We went out to see DeLoy's grandma on Saturday. She just turned 104 years old on Christmas Eve. I don't think that she really remembers us, but we really wanted to go and see her, and show her our family and how they have grown. She loved especially seeing Kade, and it was really nice to be with her. We love you Grandma!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
We love you Grandma Mayhew!
We went out to see DeLoy's grandma on Saturday. She just turned 104 years old on Christmas Eve. I don't think that she really remembers us, but we really wanted to go and see her, and show her our family and how they have grown. She loved especially seeing Kade, and it was really nice to be with her. We love you Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
104?! Wow! That's amazing!! I think it's neat that you all were able to go and visit her!
Holy Cow! 104? I'm amazed and in awe--and kind'a hope never to see it myself. Wow!
Post a Comment