Christmas Morning started a little early for us, and since we were all up so late waiting for Santa to come, I was a little surprised to see Cameron and Brianna at our bed at 3:30 A.m. We told them they had to wait until 7, and so gladly they did. It took us all a little while to open our gifts, since we all take turns opening them. DeLoy was all decked out in Patriots wear- too bad I didn't take a picture of him. I did however get a funny one of him opening his gifts. Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Christmas Day 2009
Christmas Morning started a little early for us, and since we were all up so late waiting for Santa to come, I was a little surprised to see Cameron and Brianna at our bed at 3:30 A.m. We told them they had to wait until 7, and so gladly they did. It took us all a little while to open our gifts, since we all take turns opening them. DeLoy was all decked out in Patriots wear- too bad I didn't take a picture of him. I did however get a funny one of him opening his gifts. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment