Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our sweet baby...

Kade loves his binky! THANK GOODNESS!!

Wide awake!!

I love this baby!!!

Everyone says he looks like his daddy!

Ok- here are some more ADORABLE pics of Kade. I swear he is changing daily right before my eyes. He loves to be held, and my favorite time with him is when he has his eyes open looking at me- especially at 3 in the morning! He is so sweet and mellow- but when he wants to eat, you can't really console him- he wants his food NOW!! It is so cute. We love him so much.

5 comments:

Megan said...

He does look so much like Deloy! Especially in that last picture.

Unknown said...

He is so DANG cute!! I can't wait to see him in person!

Christie said...

He is a doll, and I love a binki baby!
Just a warning, the last one can tend to get a bit spoiled, just ask me, my 16 month old can do no wrong and he knows it, lol

Losinthisdangfat said...

Holy cow Heidi! He's so CUTE!!! He does look a lot like Deloy, and I can see pieces of Kylee in him and also pieces of Cameron.
I can't believe you've got 6 kids now!! Wow! I love you guys! Thanks for sharing these adorable pictures of Kade! Love you!

Hannah said...

He is so cute. I am jealous that he takes a binky