Ahhh, he is adorable! So cute, Congratulations!! AND he came earlier than planned, lol Those little boys are stinkers you know... Just kidding, I am so happy for you, I can't wait to talk in person and hear all the details!
I am a SAHM~ A domestic goddess in the making! HAHA. I have 5 beautiful children and a wonderful husband- to whom I have been married for almost 13 years. What can I say- life is wonderful! It's all I've ever dreamed of!!!
6 comments:
Oh, he is so precious! He really didn't like his bath!! Such a pretty baby!
you have such adorable kids, even when they are screaming!!! What a cutie!
AW- thanks- We think he is pretty cute too!:)
Awww...baby cries are so cute! he's a sweetie-pie Heidi!
He is so sweet!
Ahhh, he is adorable!
So cute, Congratulations!!
AND he came earlier than planned, lol
Those little boys are stinkers you know...
Just kidding, I am so happy for you, I can't wait to talk in person and hear all the details!
Post a Comment