Today is Cameron's 7th Birthday! Cameron DeLoy Brady was born in American Fork, Utah, on November 1, 2002, at 3:53 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs, and was 19 1/2 inches long. The whole time I was pregnant, DeLoy kept telling me, "I won't believe its a boy until he is born!" Of course, here came Cameron with such a strong, stubborn, and sweet personality. He is such a good big brother to Brynlee, and we are so excited to have a new baby brother come to our home soon so he won't be so outnumbered! Maybe it will soften him a little bit- haha! We love you Cameron!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Cameron!
Today is Cameron's 7th Birthday! Cameron DeLoy Brady was born in American Fork, Utah, on November 1, 2002, at 3:53 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs, and was 19 1/2 inches long. The whole time I was pregnant, DeLoy kept telling me, "I won't believe its a boy until he is born!" Of course, here came Cameron with such a strong, stubborn, and sweet personality. He is such a good big brother to Brynlee, and we are so excited to have a new baby brother come to our home soon so he won't be so outnumbered! Maybe it will soften him a little bit- haha! We love you Cameron!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
its so fun to see your kids growing up!
Post a Comment