Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cameron's lost tooth!


Cameron has already lost 2 teeth, but for about a week now, he has been trying to lose one of his top front teeth. It was seriously hanging there, except for a piece of it which just wouldn't come off of his gums! I tried a few times to pull it out, and it just wouldn't budge! Cameron said, "Mom, my tooth is stubborn!" I told him, "Of course it is Cameron, it's YOUR tooth- what did you expect?" HAHA- He didn't find me too funny, but it's the total truth! Finally we were standing in the foyer after church today and he pulled it out all by himself! His other tooth was growing underneath it! Crazy huh! I must say, I think he looks very cute with his new smile. Too bad he didn't have it for pictures a few weeks ago!

3 comments:

Megan said...

He looks so grown up in that picture!

Christie said...

That's funny, Savanah has lost like 6 of hers, she looks like a jackolantern, lol

Losinthisdangfat said...

Heidi and Deloy, your kids are SO cute! I loved all the pictures that you posted!!!! I love you guys and miss you all!!!!
Love Auntie Andrea!