Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day of school




Ok- the first day of school was so much fun! My kids loved school so much- even let me take a quick pic of them before it started. I can't believe how big they are! Cameron is in 1st grade and is almost 7, Brianna is in 3rd grade, Ky is in 5th grade, and believe it or not, my "baby" Shantell- (she would kill me if she saw that!!) is in 7th grade- which in Duchesne means HIGH SCHOOL!!! I can't believe it. I dropped her off and told her I wanted to take a quick pic of her outside of the school, but you can totally tell that she is totally dying! She is turning into a teenager, and I don't know if I love it or not. She is sweet- don't get me wrong, but I am trying hard to get used to the attitude, being more of a nuisance and a little embarrasing to her. It is so hard. I try to understand it a little bit, but I can only take so much before I have to have a little talk to her. I needed to go to the school the other day, and KNEW that if I went during lunch or another time when she would see me, she would DIE! I can't believe how quick times changed! Where did my sweet baby go? Good thing I still have little ones who still give me hugs and kisses even in the parking lot at the elementary. Brianna is so thoughtful that way. I love it!

5 comments:

julie said...

what gorgeous kids you have. I can't believe you live across town and I never see you or the kids. When i don't see them for so long, I have a hard time believing they are so grown up. Its crazy how the time flies.

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Yeah- I know it. I can't believe it either.

Chanel said...

Oh my goodness Heidi! Your cute little kids are growing up so big. I hate how fast time goes by. Enjoy every second! I love the pic!

Losinthisdangfat said...

Shantell has really turned into a beautiful young lady! I can remember when she was about 2 years old, and she was dacning around dad's porch and "smiling pretty"! Remember that Heidi and Deloy? I can't believe how fast time seems to go by. Please tell all your kids how much I love love them and give them a GREAT BIG hug and kiss for me! Thanks for sharing these pictures!

Mr. Hughes said...

Amazing how time flies! I have 4th grader!!! That's making me freak out- you ARE old! lol :)
Have fun with that teenager.