Sunday, August 30, 2009
There's a first time for everything...
Ok- I know that some of you will understand this. On Friday, Shantell came to me after school, and asked me if she could go to the dance on Saturday night at the High School. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! A dance!?!?? My baby wanted to go to a dance and dance with boys and have a fun teenager time! I couldn't believe it! I told her "Sure, as long as you don't dance with anyone!!:)" She dressed herself up on Thursday night just to show me what she was going to "wear", with her hair done, and everything!! Needless to say, (and I know I am biased) but she looked so beautiful, and dare I say the word "CUTE?" I can't believe I am old enough to have a daughter doing these things, but it is so fun, and I love her so much. I don't know what life would be like without her. I am so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Did you take pictures of her before the dance?
No- we were up in the mountains with family for dinner, but I will have to next time.
UGh, I sooooo get it and I guess Im grateful that I get to try out a boy teenager first, lol
She is as beautiful as her momma!!
SO fun! Girls are great!
Oh boy! I see trouble a commin'! I can't believe that Shantell is old enough to want to go to a dace! She's sure growing up!!
Post a Comment