Monday, July 13, 2009

ITS A .. ???


Well, I know it's been FOREVER since I posted anything. I am totally busy and when I get on the computer I don't like it to be for too long. SO... We found out a couple of weeks ago that Cameron got what he has been praying for!! It's a boy! We are so excited, and now I feel like our family is complete. I am already 20 weeks, and 1/2 way done! WOO HOO!!! I can't wait until he is here! We have already been shopping and getting stuff ready. It will be so much fun.

6 comments:

Mommy Madness said...

CONGRATS!! That's so exciting!

Losinthisdangfat said...

Oh!!! Heidi and Deloy! I am SOOOOO VERY HAPPY for you guys! I knoow that Deloy and Cameron have wanted another little boy and now you will have one! That's SO awesome! I love you guys and I miss you all so much! I can't believe you're already halfway through your pregnancy! Life is going by so fast I can hardly believe it!
I Love you guys!

bella utahan said...

that is great news!!!

Mr. Hughes said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are having our little boy on Monday. I am very excited for you. We will have to catch up on all the news on Melon Days (hope you are coming!)

The Mortensen & Peatross Family said...

oh congratulation that is so great I'm glad you know I'm so happy for you.

Losinthisdangfat said...

That's so exciting Heidi and Deloy! A boy! NEAT!!
Cameron will be so happy!! and I bet the girls are happy too! I love you all!