Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Sneak Peek...




I went to the hospital today for a 3D ultrasound and it was really awesome. We got quite a few pics of the baby's face, and a ton of his feet! I love his little face- cute nose and lips- It was so awesome! Cameron said, "Mom, will he still look like a monkey like last time?" What a nut! I was excited.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute!! No doubt, you guys make cute kids!!

Teresa said...

He is darling! Looks like the rest of the family!! Isnt the detail amazing?

Malisa said...

SO cute! I love it!

Kristi said...

I love the 3D ultrasounds. how exciting for you!

Christie said...

Oh he is adorable!!!
I wish that I had gotten one of those....
So exciting =)

Losinthisdangfat said...

I didn't even see this! I need to check your sight more often!
He's SO sweet Deloy and Heidi! I can't wait to see him in person!

Becca said...

Those are so amazing! Wow! I am so excited for you guys!