Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Look what I made!!!!



I have been wanting a carseat blanket for the baby's carseat so bad, since he will be born in the winter, but they are so expensive online, and I wanted one to match my carseat. I bought a pattern online for $7 and got the material to match it, and voila! I am so excited how it turned out!! What do you think?? I think I am" channeling my mother" as Christel would say!

8 comments:

Malisa said...

SO cute! I love it!

bella utahan said...

turned out great! I have never seen those!

Anonymous said...

Good job!! I love your baby! Cute, Cute!!!

Anthony and Christel said...

So did you want to rip your hair out while sewing it? Was it as complicated with the minky? It looks great, and Kade's carseat is so cute too! Oh ya, you can sew me one and I'll pay you for it. -k-?

Mommy Madness said...

What site did you find the pattern? It's WAY CUTE and that is a really good deal.

Kara said...

My mother-in-law made us a carseat blanket when Jack was born and we LOVE IT!! Congrats on the great find and on channeling your mom's gifts! :)

Steph P said...

You are amazing! The minky blanket you made for Kaiden is his favorite! We take it everywhere we go!

Losinthisdangfat said...

It's really cute Heidi! You did a great job!