Brynlee has been making me laugh a lot lately. Yesterday I curled my hair and wanted to try it out to see what it would look like. She took one look at that and said, "Mommy, you look like Daddy!!!"
I laughed so hard and told her that is why her Daddy won't be getting any more perms!! LOL...
Also this morning, I was stretching after working out and was trying to lay on the ground and hold my leg up in the air. (It is harder than you think...) It was totally shaking- I told Brynlee "Mommy can't do this for much longer- it is too hard!" She came up and took a hold of my leg and said, "It's okay Mommy, I will hold it up for you!!!" Then she leaned over and kissed it better!! HAHA- what a cutie! If she gives me hugs and kisses for working out, then that's enough motivation, don't you think???!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL That is SOOO cute! You made me laugh! What a cutie! (Brynlee that is, not you!) KIDDING!!!! You know I love you!
That is too cute! Brynlee is adorable. Halle is said that you curled your hair and she thought it was so beautiful. She came home and told me how pretty your hair was and that you were so pretty. Which YOU ARE GORGEOUS! I love your new blog background, its so springy.
Oh how sweet! Tell Halle I love her anyways, she doesn't have to say those kinds of things. She is such a sweetie!!! I am so glad Shan has her as a friend.
Brynlee..you are so silly and so adorable!
How cute! I wish Andrew and Brynlee lived closer so they could be friends!
Post a Comment