Friday, January 16, 2009

What a smartie pants!!!

Ok- I know that your jaws are literally dropping on the floor because I posted something two days in a row!! Brynlee said the cutest thing this morning. We were about to pull into the garage after taking the kids to school, and she said- "Mom- I see the moon!" She always likes to look for it in the morning and at night, so I wasn't surprised until she said, "Mom- I see the HALF MOON!!" I looked up and sure enough, there it was- a half moon! I couldn't believe that she knew what that was, but you know- those two year olds- sometimes they DO know what they are talking about!! HAHA!~

4 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

Well hello again! Long time, with no post! LOL
It's good to finally read something on your blog!
Brynlee is such a cutie! Kids sure know stuff don't they!
Love you all! Andrea

Megan said...

Heidi!

Its about time I find your blog! I heard you had one but never saw you. I am so excited I get to read all about your cute family now!

Losinthisdangfat said...

Hey sis! Just stoppin' by to say Hello!

Mr. Hughes said...

We need her to come and teach my 6th graders. We study the phases of the moon, and I bet she knows more a few of them. (Of course we haven't studied it YET, but soon!) Thanks for the smile.