Tuesday, May 11, 2010
AMAZING!!!
Yes, I know it has been way too long since I posted anything on here. Life has been so crazy busy with 6 kids, I can't believe it. I love them all so much. Shantell is about done with her 7th grade year. I can't believe she is going to be 14 this year. She is doing tumbling, and piano lessons, and dance. She is doing so well in school and got a 4.0 last quarter. She works so hard and I am so proud of her. Kylee is almost done with 5th grade and can't wait to turn 12 and go into YW. I am excited too because she will be one of my YW. I am currently the 2nd counselor in the YW right now I am Shan's leader too. It is fun. Kylee will be 12 in October. Brianna is 9 now and loves the 3rd grade. She has a wonderful friend, Ashlyn, whom she loves to play with so much. They are like 2 peas in a pod- so much alike. She is crazy and so unique and special. She recently talked her dad into letting her get a turtle and she is sooo excited about it. Cameron is doing good- he is getting awesome grades in school and is doing tumbling where he recently mastered his roundoff backhandspring. He is also in baseball and loves it!! Brynlee is so fun. She is almost 4 years old and loves preschool. She has amazing teachers. She just learned how to write the first letter of her name and is so proud! She loves to stay home with me and take care of Kade. He is almost 6 months old and I can't believe how he has grown. He says MAMA and I love it!! He is the 1st one of my kids to say that first. He loves his jumparoo, loves bathtime, and can almost sit up. He always is so smiley and we love him so much. I am busy with church and being a mom, but it is one of the most amazing things I could ever do. I love it! DeLoy is busy with work and church also. He loves his kids and his cars, and I have to tease him that he loves his cars a little too much! All in all- he is an awesome man and I am lucky to have him as mine. Life is good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm happy to hear about how good you all are doing. I love you guys!!
Post a Comment