Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Awesome night!!!

Allright- I have had one of the most emotional, awesome nights of my life tonight. I just think that I have the ultimately most awesome job- (other than being a mom, of course). I went to my Weight Watcher group tonight. I love the woman that I lead with- Serena is totally awesome. We had a member reach her 10 % AND also her LIFETIME goal!!!! She was so excited, and I was so excited for her. I know how much work it takes, and how hard it is! Serena and I both weighed in, and I had told her that she was going to make it to her lifetime goal this week, since she was only .6 away from it. We both were totally surprised when both she and I made it to our lifetime goals!!! PARTY!!!! It has been a very long, hard road for the both of us, and we have worked our butts off, but WE DID IT!!! I am so proud of her, and I am so excited that I did something that I never thought that I could. It has taken me 2 years to lose 41 pounds, but you can bet that I have to keep it off, cuz' it took FOREVER! I love Weight Watchers!!! Thanks to my family and especially my awesome husband because he has suported me the whole time. When Brynlee was a baby, he would come home and babysit her for me so that I could go- I love you Honey!!! My kis were excited, and it is awesome to know that I am healthier, and a ton happier that I can take care of my family in a better way. I hope I can make a difference in my member's lives! I love them so much.

8 comments:

Malisa said...

Here comes those brown Boots!!! Yeah I am so happy for you! What a special night!!!! We should go to Cafe rio to celebrate! What a great ending to a wild week las tweek!!! You deserve it! Wow 41 lbs! YOu look awesome!!!!

Losinthisdangfat said...

That's so awesome Heidi! I am SO proud of you!
I love that you are going to get something for yourself as a reward! That's great!
I love you my big sista!

Anthony and Christel said...

Yay, congrats!!!! Just don't eat a whole cheesecake to celebrate, ok? No cheesecake factory!! :) Seriously though, I love ya and knew you could do it. You are a whole new woman!

Tiffany said...

Way to go Heidi! And you did it the right way, none of this crazy 41 pounds in 1 months things. Your an inspiration!

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Thanks so much everyone! I am so happy and thankful for everyone's love and support.

bella utahan said...

Good for you and Serena!!! How great for you both to reach goals you never thought possible!

Mr. Hughes said...

Congrats! It sounds like it was a long road, but totally worth it! I am excited for you. Keep up the great work. Hope you are happy and well. Keep in touch!

Mommy Madness said...

CONGRATS!! What an exciting milestone. Do your kids refer to foods by their "points value"?